- Students, age pre-school (minimum age of 4½) through high school, are invited to enroll in art classes taught by graduate art educators. Classes will be on Saturdays beginning February 2. Pre-K through 5th grades meet for 1½ hours and grades 6-12 meet for 3 hours. (See registration brochure for a complete listing of class meeting dates).
Students must be at least four years, 6 months of age by the first class session.
- The Registration fees are $79 for each student.
NOTE: proof of age will be required for the Spring 2013 program.
- Classes meet at the School of Art + Design, 408 E. Peabody Dr. (corner of Fourth Street and Peabody Drive), Champaign, IL.
- Registration begins December 17 and ends on the Friday before classes begin (January 25), or until classes are filled. Cancellations with full refund will be processed until the Friday before classes begin only. No refunds can be issued after that date.
- To make the most of valuable class time, classroom teachers cannot accept late registrations on class days.
In order to register, please do the following:
- Download the PDF registration form on the right
- Print and complete the form. Checks made payable to the UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS and credit card payments are accepted.
- Mail or fax the completed registration form, along with proof of age to:
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
Saturday Art School
School of Art + Design
408 E. Peabody Dr.
Champaign, IL 61820